CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are an international software development house providing customized solutions to organizations across various industries who would like to overcome any technical challenges that they face in order to become more productive and efficient in meeting their objectives.
- Technical design, development of core functionalities
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand and analyze the technical requirements
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
Maintain code integrity, maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
Motivated by technology
- 13th Salary
- 14th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Payment of Phone Bill
- Semi-flexible hours & Other
Send Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Degree in computer science or similar field from an internationally accredited university
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN