CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Audit, Accounting and other professional services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Auditor to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant audit experience and will either be recently ACCA/ACA Qualified or at the final stages of the professional qualification.
- Auditing of both local and international clients.
- Keeping Senior Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation.
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards.
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations.
- Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions.
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field.
- Qualified (years 2020, 2019 or 2018), or Part qualified ACCA/ACA.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in both Greek and English Language (both verbal and written).
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.