CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS are looking to recruit a Junior Dealer to join a growing Forex firm in the Dealing department. The company have a small office in Nicosia however due to the current situation you will be able to work from home. The successful candidate will ideally have some experience working within the dealing room however this experience is not essential. If you are a detail-oriented person and are looking to get into the Forex industry, please reach out today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the operation of Forex platforms regarding client requests
- Prepare reports requested from the Management
- Monitor clients’ trading
- Identify and respond to any possible fraudulent trading activity
- Keep up with market and economic developments
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Undergraduate degree in in Mathematics, Economics or Business is preferable
- Keen interest in the financial markets and industry
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.