CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A growing Financial Services & Investment Firm specialising in a variety of payment and investment services are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Broker with high fluency in Russian. The successful candidate will have experience in managing assets, forecasting portfolio behaviour and educated in Finance. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Broker role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closing deals both stock and over the counter
- Examine the suitability of clients financial standing
- Learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge regarding the company’s products
- Analysing relevant market and financial data
- Calculating the client’s current situation for a specific financial instrument to ensure effective execution
- Developing tariffs of financial instruments
- Monitor financial instruments
- Process sales transactions
- Negotiating and building relationships with clients
- Fluent in both Russian and English
- CFA is an advantage
- Educated in Finance
- In-depth knowledge of US and Russian Stock market
- Experience in managing assets
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Track record in development and implementation of offering products to clients
- Attractive remuneration package
- Visa Arrangements
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.