CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with software company which is looking to recruit a Scrum master for its offices in Nicosia to coordinate and coach our software development teams.
- Help self-organizing development teams to be fully productive during sprints and deliver high-value products
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners for effective Product Backlog management
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Proven experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted