CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly respected International Group of Companies with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a full member of the ACA/ACCA/CPA and have a approximately 5+ years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Assisting / working as a team with the CFO in day to day tasks, and team management.
- Managing the team of experienced accountants. Coaching, resolving issues and reviewing of accounting, management, tax and VAT reports prepared by the team.
- Ensuring that all tasks are allocated fairly between team members, and ensuring all tasks are completed by the team within given deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance of all group companies in all jurisdictions with main VAT, tax, reporting laws and regulations.
- Maintaining accounting records for the companies of the Group.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and IFRS year–end accounts for the companies assigned. Taking charge of the annual audits of the companies assigned.
- Handle Tax and VAT issues; liaising with external auditors, bankers, lawyers and advisors.
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally.
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts for the assigned companies.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/duties.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ACA, ACCA) with 5+ years of post-qualification experience is a must.
- Relevant experience within Big4 firm or another accounting/audit firm is a must.
- Experience in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements, including consolidated financial statements.
- Ability to use MS Excel to a high standard.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus, experience in Cyprus income tax and VAT legislation is an advantage.
- Awareness of international tax regulations (CBC, transfer pricing, DAC6, ESR etc) is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Being able to work independently, with ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines. High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, independence, high level of accountability & responsibility.