CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
An established investment firm specializing in wealth management products based in Nicosia, are working with GRS to recruit an Internal Accountant who speaks fluent English. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting and be educated in Finance/Accounting. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of UK VAT and Tax Returns
- Preparation of bookkeeping and monthly management accounts
- Payment Instructions
- Formulation of financial statements based on UK legislation
- Weekly cash flow and profit and loss projections
- Reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Studying towards ACCA
- Educated in Finance
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Private Medical
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Friday afternoons off
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.