CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an international company based in Limassol. This client has been in operation for over 30 years and is constantly growing. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Group CFO and hold a professional accounting qualification.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of the Finance team and liaising with the CFO in day to day tasks, and team management.
- Managing the team of experienced accountants.
- Coaching, resolving issues and reviewing of accounting, management, tax and VAT reports prepared by the team.
- Ensuring that all tasks are allocated fairly between team members, and ensuring all tasks are completed by the team within given deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance of all group companies in all jurisdictions with main VAT, tax, reporting laws and regulations.
- Maintaining accounting records for the companies of the Group.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and IFRS year–end accounts for the companies assigned. Taking charge of the annual audits of the companies assigned.
- Handle Tax and VAT issues; liaising with external auditors, bankers, lawyers and advisors.
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally.
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts for the assigned companies.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ACA, ACCA) is a must.
- Relevant experience within a Top 4 Firm or another accounting/audit firm is a must.
- Experience in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements, including consolidated financial statements.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus, experience in Cyprus income tax and VAT legislation is an advantage.
- Awareness of international tax regulations is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Being able to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to maintain teamwork with colleagues and good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and government bodies.
- Trustworthy, reliable, time conscious.
- Computer literate and experience of using word processing packages
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.