CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading International Security Solutions Group, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Manager to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Engineering and have extensive and demonstrable managerial and operations experience.
- Systems Manager has the overall operational responsibility for the Systems Team and the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the Central Monitoring Station. Has the overall responsibility for the promotion of sales, following up tenders, generating business and after sales support.
- Prepare budgets for the functions under his supervision. Performs budgetary controls and prepares reports for the Management and has the bottom line responsibility.
- Ensure implementation of the general policies and procedures established by the Company and the Group.
- Conduct Site Security Surveys in order to propose or provide the best security solution to our clients (Potential and Existing).
- Prepare business proposals and costing for approval prior to submission.
- Ensure delivery and installation of equipment as per sales contracts.
- Ensure pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied.
- Prepare maintenance agreements and ensure after sales support which ensure the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the systems.
- Maintain client satisfaction and prevent complaints and or losses of contracts due to operational and quality related complaints.
- Ensure that installation technicians and Central Station operators have the skills and the attitude required to perform their duties to the customers’ satisfaction. Provide the necessary training and guidance to improve the caliber of the technical staff.
- Ensure that customers are well satisfied with the services offered. Personally inspect completed installations to insure effectiveness.
- Ensure that prior to the commencement of a project, a contract is signed or a demand letter is received confirming the acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Ensure the validity of the contracts and that existing maintenance contracts are renewed annually and others are started after the warranty period.
- Ensure business continuity by providing back-up facilities and sharing information and knowledge so that in case of breakdown of the systems all crucial information is safeguarded and any absences do not create a gap of knowledge and /information.
- Keep inventory under his / her control and perform random checks.
- Maintain individual client/installation detailed files, contracts and maintenance agreements and provide the financial department with all the necessary information.
- Prepare monthly reports as and when they are required for inventory, outstanding invoices, targets etc.
- Ensure that all systems’ personnel and the ARC operators are fully aware and they strictly adhere to all security controls and procedures.
- Perform random visits to the station to ascertain that all security controls are in place and records are kept for all visits.
- Ensure that all the equipment of the central station is in good operational condition and that monitoring is continuous and without any interruptions.
- Respond to customer letters, calls, faxes within 24 hours or less depending on the urgency.
- Immediately update the country manager of any major incident.
- Carry out any other relevant duties to his position assigned by the Managing Director.
- University degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering or Business Administration or related field. MBA is considered an advantage.
- Substantive managerial and project management experience (5 years minimum).
- Experience in the Security Industry is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong commitment, strong leadership and management skills.
- Capability to work effectively and productively in a team with other senior managers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and sound professional values.
- A logical and decisive approach in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to motivate subordinates (if any) to achieve assigned goals and to be a team-player.
- Ability to recognize the existence of (and build upon) networks and relationships which are beneficial to the Company.
- Understanding of the vision, values, goals and key objectives of the organization in order to deliver appropriate results.
- Understanding of key competitors within the market and the factors (political, social, economic, etc.).
- Customer Oriented.
- Ability to close sales and generate revenues.
- Must be creative, multitask oriented, organized, and able to set priorities and manage to project deadlines.