CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A boutique Law firm in Nicosia is currently looking to further enhance their team of experts with a Qualified Corporate Lawyer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the corporate administration and advisory of his/her assigned portfolio of clients. With a portfolio of mainly international companies coming from various industries such as software development and real-estate, our Client can offer you a fantastic opportunity to work and excel within a fast passed and professional environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, draft and prepare multiple corporate documents including commercial agreements, SHA, SPA, resolutions, POA, M&AA, registers, trusts, agreements etc.
- Corporate management, including advising Board of Directors of existing companies on calling meetings, preparation of meetings, including assistance with review/drafting and execution of agreements, resolutions etc.
- Incorporation of companies
- Review and comment on different types of legal document
- Provide legal advice and consultation regarding Corporate and Commercial legal matters
- Communication with public authorities and external associates
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Corporate Commercial Lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and accountability
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113 and Cyprus Contracts Law Cap.149
- Organisation and communication skills
- Career-driven and dynamic personality
- Our Client offers 12 salaries plus discretionary bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.