CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A well-established FMCG company operating in the Food & Beverage sector, are seeking a Field Sales Technician to introduce and convert customers to their new expresso product. This field-based position will see you demonstrating a delicious and socially responsible product across Cyprus, onboarding new customers and encouraging brand loyalty. The successful candidate will have business development skills, a love of coffee, and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is an excellent entry level position for a candidate seeking a rewarding commission structure and the opportunity to grow in the organisation. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then please do send your CV for this Larnaca based Field Sales Technician role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target and secure business to aid team in achieving sales and profit targets
- Make sales calls on prospective accounts to present the product and secure meetings
- Manage new business, provide customer support, ensure quality and training needs are met
- Installation of machines, including water filter if required
- Quality control
- Provide support to new and existing customer base as needed, through training and other activities such as consultation. This may include participating in events after business hours
- Maintain account files including information on equipment, ordering patterns, contact person, pricing, and profitability objectives
- Provide support and work with customer service team members to ensure efficient fulfillment of orders. Ensure on-going communication about account activity
- Maintain training tools, order tools and product information sheets
- Attend and participate weekly in the sales meeting. This time is set aside to review the wholesale report, activity report (pending trainings & installs) with Sales Team for upcoming week and future scheduling
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- Fully fluency in both English & Greek with any other language being advantageous
- Previous experience in field sales and business development, with FMCG being highly favourable
- Work experience in the coffee sector would be advantageous, or a demonstratable love of coffee
- A working knowledge on the technical operation and calibration of Coffee brewing systems
- Full clean driving license
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, recognising both targets and customer satisfaction
- Competent IT skills with MS Office
- Ability to multitask and work to deadline
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.