CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, a newly growing Online Marketing company based in Paphos, with further international offices in South Africa is seeking to recruit a Payments Onboarding Specialist. The successful candidate must have at least one year of experience in Payments Onboarding role within the Forex/Financial Services or Online Marketing industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join an international company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gaining an understanding of the types of PSP and banking solutions that are suitable for the company
- Researching new and existing PSP and banking solutions globally in order to identify solutions that fit the company's profile
- Working with other team members to compile relevant account-opening documentation, including by liaising with our corporate services providers and directors
- Maintaining reports detailing the status of the account opening, and follow-up with the relevant PSPs and banks in order to expedite the process
- Successfully opening PSP and bank accounts for the company
- Dealing with corporate services providers to establish and handle the administration of legal entities
- Degree in Finance, Business Management, or any other relevant field
- At least one year of experience in Payments Onboarding role within the Financial Services/Forex industry
- Previous experience from an online marketing company will be considered as a major advantage
- Proficiency in PDF editing software and Excel
- Exposure to working with PSPs and banking institutions
- Ideally experience and familiarity with corporate KYC processes
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- 20 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses
- Bonuses per activation of account
- Ongoing training and development
- Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.