CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A great opportunity for an experienced IT Developer to join one of the leading and most reputable names in the financial industry, based in a prime location in Nicosia. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role preferably within the Banking/Financial industry, with proven skills in Java or .NET, and SQL Scripting. Excellent communication skills in Greek and English is a must. Our Client invests heavily in maintaining a friendly and collaborative work environment, while offering attractive remuneration including 13th salaries, life insurance, provident fund, and ongoing career progression.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain systems and applications based on the company's needs
- Develop Rest APIs, be familiar with OAuth2 and Basic authentication
- Creation of custom daily and regulatory reports using SQL Scripting
- Regular communication and close cooperation with the company's relevant Group IT personnel, ensuring compliance with Group IT guidelines and procedures
- IT Support - Day to day operational, maintenance and support services (to support fault reporting/fixing, troubleshooting etc.), as well as handling of ad-hoc requests from users for issues relating to the execution of their work, as and when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming (Java or .Net)
- Very good experience in SQL Scripting
- Knowledge on Middleware and Service Bus technologies will be considered an advantage
- 3 + years’ relevant, hands-on/field experience. If in the Banking industry, will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Additional certifications will be considered an advantage
- Attractive Remuneration
- 13th Salary
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Great workplace culture and team engagement
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.