CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Programmer / CRM Developer- IT- Neapolis University Pafos - Cyprus
Neapolis University Pafos is seeking for a Programmer to work mostly as a CRM Developer for our Student Information System (SIS – Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Microsoft SQL). The University is committed to advance its technological capabilities and thrives in expanding and growing through innovation and excellence. The successful candidate will take part in all stages of the development life cycle. If you are seeking the right opportunity to work within a team of passionate experts in a flourishing sector, then pleased apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, implement and maintain object-oriented backend applications with MS CRM, MS SQL
· Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
· Analyse processes in order to provide solutions
University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL)
· Strong knowledge of at least one programming language (C#, Python)
· Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
· Knowledge of MS CRM and SSIS will be considered an advantage
How to apply
If you consider that you meet the selection criteria, please send your application at email@example.com. Applications must consist of the following:
• A curriculum Vitae
• A covering letter
Please note that all applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.