CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Join our profitable company in growth! Great opportunity to join our professional team.
Professional offices around the world.
Great opportunity to grow in the Company professionally and personally.
Unique family environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse, identify and communicate payment system issues.
- Analyse data to maintain balances recommend settlements.
- Prepare reports/analysis on payment issues.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to various stakeholders; maintaining accurate records of tasks.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- University graduate in Mathematics, Statistics or Accounting
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data analysis or similar software.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org