CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, are working with GRS to recruit a Head of Compliance for their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the Forex industry and will be responsible for the implementation of the effective legal compliance program of the Company. This would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Head of Compliance role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and Develop company Policies, perform regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Advise Management Team regarding the updated regulations through detailed reports
- Create an effective action plan in response to audit notes and compliance violations purposes
- Supervise and coordinate all AML, Due diligence, and KYC procedures
- Ensure that all employees are trained on the latest regulations and processes
- Prepare applications, notifications, and records updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Be responsible that the firm fulfils their annual obligations and licence conditions
- Act as the liaison between the Company and external law firms
- Perform inhouse audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk
- Conduct risk assessments, threat exposure assessments in order to issue alerts and advise on course of action
- University graduate in Law
- Holder of CySec Advanced Certificate & AML Certificate
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the Forex industry
- Fluency in Greek and English at a professional level
- In depth understanding of CySec regulations and EU and international law
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.