CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen working with one of the leading names in the technological retail industry. Our client is seeking to hire Store Managers for their stores in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca and Paphos. The ideal candidates will have at least 5 years working experience in the Retail industry, specifically in Consumer Products and Technology, excellent communication skills in Greek and English is a must, as well as a proven ability in meeting company objectives, developing and inspiring sales teams whilst ensuring highest standards of customer satisfaction, and enabling a harmonious work environment among employees. If you have the required experience and would like to work for one of the leading names in the market, with prospects for long-term career growth and progression, we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the strategy of the store in collaboration with the Regional Director and based on the general strategy of the company.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the store based on internal procedures.
- Aim to maximize the profitability of the store.
- Check and approve product orders for each section of the store.
- Ensure proper management of stock, products and returns.
- Define and control the inventories of the store according to the times specified by the central administration (monthly & annual).
- Analyse in-depth reports and indicators, generate results and create action plans to guide and coach the team on improving performance and results.
- Ensure the store's sales targets are met, as per the company's commercial priorities.
- Cooperate with the Marketing department to make the best possible use of all commercial activities.
- Highlight sales opportunities based on market momentum.
- Monitor the team’s individual KPIs and work collaboratively on improving them.
- Take initiatives to ensure the highest standards of customer service are met.
- Build, enhance or improve after-sales support.
- Undertake problem solving & customer complaint management (such as customer dissatisfaction with service, quality, variety, product prices, etc.).
- Remain aware on company’s market reputation and any competition in the market.
- Team Management, Recruitment and Training; focus on high-performance sellers and their growth, and build an effective team structure for the store
- Train department heads and support them in guiding their sales teams accordingly
- Effectively manage the human resources of the store and distributes tasks accurately.
- Conduct regular team meetings in order to communicate the company’s goals, plans, and achievements to-date, while also addressing any problems or concerns at hand
- Be mindful and proactive in cultivating and maintaining a pleasant team atmosphere within the group of sellers and responsible departments.
- At least 5 years experience in the retail industry.
- At least 2 years experience in the position of Manager, Assistant Director or Head of Sales ideally in the areas of Technology or Consumer products in the retail sector.
- Previous experience in the position of Retail Store Manager would be highly desirable.
- Fluency in Greek and English (written and spoken) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of accounting / financial principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-centric approach.
- Goal and results oriented with a methodical and strategic mindset.
- Ability to train, motivate, and inspire.
- Ability to be proactive, driven, and take initiative
- A high sense of responsibility and credibility
- Ability to apply flexibility, adaptability, and respect for diversity
- Attractive remuneration
- 13th Salary
- Medical Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Phone subscription
- Gas expenses
- Career development and progression
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.