CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
On behalf of our client a leading provider of foreign exchange and CFD trading based in Nicosia, with further international offices is seeking to recruit Sales Associates. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in Sales or Customer Support within the Forex industry and must be native/fluent in French and English. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a reputable and multinational company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales for the Company’s Retail Products and Services for FX and CFD's
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of the company’s, products and services, our trading platform and the FX markets to prospective and existing clients
- Have a clear understanding of what needs, requests, products, resources and tools are required from the region. Have an understanding of the obstacles that we face in the region and solutions
- Thrive to achieve Team and Individual metrics, quarterly conversion rate, account numbers and equity benchmarks
- Go beyond "customer service." Skillfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients' trading experience and results
- Consistently take initiative to learn and stay current about the markets, FX industry and new platforms and products, services and educational resources
- Degree in Finance, Management or any other relevant field
- At least one year of experience in the Forex industry
- Strong or demonstratable sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skills in French and English is a must
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Passion for FX markets including being able to understand/interpret and communicate in layman's terms, certain market jargon and trading ideas from analysis
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- 21 days annual leave
- Quarterly discretionary bonuses
- Ongoing training
- Friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.