CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite street
An established Law firm in Nicosia who pride themselves on creating long lasting and trusting relations with their clients serving their Legal and Tax affairs, is currently seeking to recruit an Accountant. The successful candidate will be handling the Company’s internal Accounting matters as well as managing the day to day Accounting needs for a small client portfolio. If you are seeking the right opportunity to work within a professional, dynamic environment, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recording and checking company bank statements
- Maintaining proper accounting records
- Preparing monthly analysis of balance sheet items
- Conducting regular bank reconciliations, including client account
- Preparing online bank payments
- Verifying and recording invoices
- Preparing and submitting VAT forms
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Assist on annual Audit information to external Auditors
- Respond to client enquiries on a professional and timely matter
- University graduate in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Accounting position
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experienced with E-soft
- Fluency in English and Greek languages at a professional level
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary.
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 17:30 with a small lunch break and Friday 8:30 - 14:30.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.