CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A direct market access brokerage firm working with both retail and institutional client, are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Trade Support Engineer to join their Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have previous experience with MT4 and retail FX bridging technologies. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Trade Support Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as part of the Technical Support Team, managing and maintaining their trading platforms (MT4 / MT5), their aggregation engines (XCore / FXCubic) and their 3rdparty solutions (CRM / MAM / PSP).
- Provide 2nd level Technical support to internal and external clients whilst managing and executing technical onboarding of clients (Professional and API).
- 1-2 years’ experience within the FX and/or FinTech industries and are experienced with MT4 and/or MT5 and either PrimeXM and/or FXCubic.
- Experienced with FIX API and FIX protocol and your knowledge of Microsoft Office and MySQL knowledge is fantastic.
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of Python, Bash/Shell scripting will be considered an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.