CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Dealer to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience as a Dealer and preferably hold the Advanced CySEC certificate. This would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Dealer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the risk management system of the company.
- Manage liquidity providers.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting.
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems.
- Required to work in 24/5
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous dealing experience within FX/CIF
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a preferable but candidates with strong experience will be considered.
- Experience in MT4 Trading Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Attention to detail and procedures;
- A strong character with confidence who can work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
- Our client offers a private medical plan and an attractive remuneration package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.