CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS working with our Client a leading Financial Institution offering a smooth and secure way for online payments, is currently seeking to recruit a Treasury Officer for their Nicosia team. The successful candidate will be performing daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and supporting the accounting/bookkeeping function. If you hold the relevant experience and are looking for the next step in your career within a professional and dynamic organisation, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily reconciliation of receivables to bank
- Monitor inbound transactions to bank statements
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide feedback on information regarding merchant account reconciliations
- Analyse results using statistical techniques and prepare relevant reports to Management
- 1 - 3 years of accounting experience
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of Excel (tables & formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, VBA & Macros, data tables, simulations & solver)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including Private health insurance plan and Performance Bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, Nikoletta@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.