CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS working with our Client, a fast-expanding international Payment Solutions provider in Nicosia, are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant. The successfully candidate will be reporting to the Company’s Financial Controller and will be responsible for the Accounting entries of the Finance and Treasury departments. If you're an experienced LCCI/CAT Qualified Accountant seeking to evolve your career with a world leading Company, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Book-keeping and maintenance of Accounting record
- Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns
- Ensure proper financial records are kept and updated daily
- Bank reconciliations and administration of accounts receivable/payable
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- LCCI / CAT qualification is a must
- Solid experience and knowledge of VAT and VIES
- Fluent in English and Greek languages at a professional level
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
- Excellent computer literacy
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including staff share plans and private health insurance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.