CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
Our Client an Investment Fund based in Nicosia, is seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst to join their dynamic team of professionals. Reporting to the Head of Investment Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the Investment Strategy of the firm across an array of fixed income and multi-asset portfolios, monitoring daily cash flow and performing valuations on the investment portfolios. If you hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role and are familiar with Transaction reporting, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce Fixed Income/Securities/OTC Derivatives market reports
- Maintain and develop spreadsheets containing Security lists/Fixed income/OTC Derivatives
- Perform reporting to Trade Repositories under EMIR/MiFIR/SFTR EU Regulation
- Monitor the total amount of money flow and the investment portfolios
- Undertake ongoing market monitoring and analysis of trends primarily relating to Currencies, Fixed income Equity and Commodities
- Assist in team-wide objectives, routine tasks and initiatives as deemed necessary (i.e. assistance to the Accounting/Reporting team)
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or a related field. Holder of CFA, CISI and Advanced CySEC certification will be considered highly advantageous
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably within an Investment management function covering developed, emerging and bond markets
- Familiar with transaction reporting
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Fluent in the English language at a professional level
- Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Strong research and analytical capability
- Ability to assess critical information and formulize an opinion in a timely manner
- Excellent report-writing skills and verbal communication
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work requirements
- Have a ‘can do’ and entrepreneurial attitude
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including 13th salary plus discretionary bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information.