CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS working with our Client a boutique Accountancy firm in Larnaca are looking for an Accountant on a 6-month contract with the possibility of it being extended to permanent. The successful candidate will be a motivated and skilled individual with a University Degree in Accounting or related fields, experience in a similar role and fluent in Greek and English at a Professional level. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Accountant role
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Book-keeping for all Companies under the assigned portfolio
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual management Accounts
- Preparation and submission of monthly VIES Forms and quarterly VAT Returns Forms
- Performing computations of Tax penalties and assisting clients with effecting Tax payments
- Attending client meetings and analysing any queries they may have in relation to their company’s Accounting position / Tax affairs
- University Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Experience in a similar role is a must
- Holder of LCCI Higher Certification in Book-keeping would be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English and Greek languages at a professional level
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Conscientious and positive outlook and a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information.