CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is working closely with a very well-established company dealing with paints and building material, who are currently seeking Sales Technicians based in either Nicosia or Larnaca. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a Sales role and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward-thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the Group's products to existing and new customers
- Monitor and achieve sales goal
- Monitor market trends and needs
- Implementation of the sales plan to achieve the Group's strategic goals and work development
- Collaborate daily with all departments of the company, with the aim of smooth sales
- Graduate of Higher Education
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Chemical Engineering or Architecture will be considered an additional qualification
- At least 3 years’ sales experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Pleasant personality with the ability to organize, take initiatives
- Experience in selling paints and building materials will be considered an additional qualification
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.