CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are currently looking for an accounting assistant to join our team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum three year’s Accountancy experience and be fluent in Greek and English.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily bookkeeping
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all the bookkeeping transactions
- Preparation of payment instructions for banks, filing of receipts and payment instructions
- Maintenance of cash book, including daily reconciliation of the bank accounts and internal control of payments
- Communication with banks regarding providing all required information upon request of the banks or company directors
- Communication with external auditors
- Registrations to Tax and Social Insurance Departments
- Enter data; maintain records, reports and financial statements
Ideal Candidate profile
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting department
- Accounting Qualifications needed – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of accounting software ideally Eurosoft/ CYCOM/ Caseware or SAP
- Trustworthy, persuasive and self -motivated
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Future – growth oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with JB-9 into the subject line.