CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an award winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They are looking for a Senior C++ Developer.
- To develop, maintain, and support C++ Applications
- Good knowledge of C++/CLI, JNI, and Interoperability
- To develop efficient and effective solutions
- To investigate/debug and resolve various incidents relating to trading platforms
- Generate reports that can assist the management of the company
- Provide support in the maintenance for the stability of external services such as Web Trader, Mobile Trader, etc.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Very good understanding of software design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++
- Very good knowledge of MySql/Sql Server
- Knowledge of Python, Java, or C# is a big plus
- Knowledge of MT4 is a big plus
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts.
BENEFITS A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.