CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products.
The successful candidate will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. The successful candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
- Test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
- Experience with black box, gray box, white box
- Light experience with automation.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong resource management skills
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
- Innate sense of customer service and desire to deliver only the best quality product
- Open-minded and down to earth
- Adaptability and humility