CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this is the place for you.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Working on the backend programming of multiple web based products
- Collaborate with other team members (frontend, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives
- Learn and master various web services and technologies
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
- 3+ years of web programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Good knowledge of HTML + CSS
- Experience with Databases (SQL)
- Experience in working with GIT
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required)
- Experience with the following are considered good assets to have:
- .NET Core
- Azure Technologies
- NoSQL Databases
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings