CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Their exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to their position as leaders in content delivery. They strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure they continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Work on large scale object oriented applications with PHP.
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Work in an agile environment
- Work with exciting technologies (Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Redis, PHP 7+, REST APIs & more)
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings