CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an award winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They are looking for a Web Developer to add to their existing team.
The successful candidate should have 4+ years’ experience as a Web Developer and previous experience within an FX or financial business will be considered an advantage.
- Responsible for coding and modifying company's websites, from layout to function.
- Maintains and updates company’s CMS
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Create tools for automating procedures relevant to content presentation using web programming languages
- Responsible for the interface and a consistent and branded look of all company's websites and applications
- Creates and sends mass emails to clients for promotions and updates
- Responsible for adding translations of each website into the necessary languages
- Ensures search engine optimization (SEO) of company's websites
- Replies to tickets internally from other departments
- Liaises with the I.T. department for solving technical issues
- Regular testing of Web applications to ensure proper functionality
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience as a Web Developer
- Previous experience within an FX or financial business will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of a web programming language with PHP or Python preferred
- Knowledge of Django framework will consider also as an advantage
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
BENEFITS A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.