CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
XCH Business Solutions Ltd is seeking to recruit one Financial Consultant for its regulatory Compliance and Licensing Department. Te successful candidate will has career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector and he/she will working with global clientele.
The position offer competitive remuneation package including 13th Salary and Bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review and update manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of regulated Entities
- Ensure regulated entities fulfil their annual obligations and licence conditions
- Provide advice and solutions to regulated entities on regulatory compliance issues
- Communicate with personnel and management of regulated entities
- Provide guidance and assistance to regulated entities regarding client complaints
- Ensure for the correct implementation of European AML Directive
- Lead AML checks and reviews and undertake client identification and due diligence of Regulated entities clients
- Develop compliance and AML training material and perform ongoing compliance training to regulated entities personnel
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting regulated entities
- Draft and review annual reports on Compliance, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and related matters
- Preparing new application with full set of documents for AIF's, CIF's, ASP's
- CySEC Certificates
- Bachelor's Degree in any of below: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or Master's degree in a related field will considered an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial services sector
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their CV's at email@example.com