CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. They strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure they continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. The successful candidate will be native/fluent in German, eager to take on a new challenge, attention to detail and ability to work shifts.
- Analyze content on required websites
- Maintain compliance on all related products
- Compile compliance related data during auditing of content
- Communicate with other departments concerning compliance
- Support Client issues/complaints
- Fluent German Speaker
- Proficiency in web-surfing
- Office experience
- Hard working with the ability to work autonomously (without supervision)
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Able to focus on a specific tasks for an extended period of time.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Any other language will be considered a plus
- Ability to work evening shift 5pm – 1am and no weekends off but two consecutive days off