CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a CySEC regulated and well established investment firm is looking to add to their IT department a Web Developer Graduate. Previous experience in a similar role will not be a must but will be considered an advantage.
- Be a part of a skilled team responsible for building, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function.
- Maintain and expand the company’s CMS with the proper coding and functionality. If you like coding the front-end as much as the back-end, then you are the perfect candidate for us!
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Python Django framework will consider as an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work efficiently within set guidelines
- Able to work in a fast paced environment