CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a privately held company, developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. They are currently looking for a German Speaking Affiliate Sales Representative.
As a member of the sales team, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products and surpassing targets and goals.
- Achieve sales targets and goals
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities and customer retention strategies
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, as well as current industry knowledge
- Help customers optimize bidding campaigns and secure budgets for long-term revenue growth
- Prospecting for new clients and responding to sales enquiries
- Act as day-to-day liaison with advertisers
- Identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint high value optimization opportunities
- Previous experience in German affiliate markets an asset
- Previous experience in client-facing digital media including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management
- Knowledge of online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
- Knowledge of online bidding platforms and auction markets
- A track record of high achievement and success
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, competitive, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Excellent computer skills/internet savvy (Skype/Social Media)
- A minimum of technical understanding regarding HTML and webmaster analytic tools
- Strong command of German and English, written and spoken