CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. This position reports to the Secondary Revenue Product Manager of a group of Web Properties. The Website Optimization Specialist will be tasked with optimizing the user experience, increasing the conversions and maximizing the potential of these web properties. In addition to optimizing existing features and conversions the successful candidate will also be working on new innovative features and solutions with the goal of growing these web properties.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Analyzing traffic, metrics, and patterns on all web properties.
- Auditing current analytics implementations and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Leverage data to understand product in great detail and identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitoring industry changes and bench-marking against online competitors.
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Designing, directing, and monitoring solutions that will drive the products ahead of competition.
- Perform conversion optimization on different funnels throughout the web properties.
- Act as the user-advocate, offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Execute projects to drive growth and engagement of users.
- Using A/B testing and optimization tools to drive revenue.
- Create rough prototypes and mock-ups of user flows to demonstrate functionality and user experience of suggested solutions.
- Work closely with designers and developers during the implementation phase of projects and new features.
- Monitor and report on users’ behavior after launching new features or making any production changes.
- Testing marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-actions, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows (A/B Test).
- Creating Jira tickets for small task implementations.
- Creating Confluence wikis that will include detailed requirements for medium to large scale projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Marketing/Business or equivalent degree.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understanding basic website design and development and experienced working closely with designers and developers to optimize deliverables.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B, Multi variant and usability tests
- Experience with online conversion optimizations.
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, including advertising, User Experience, and landing page optimization
- Experience in requirements gathering and project spec writeup.
- Comfortable with ideation and generating out of the box solutions.
- Proficiency in user experience (UX) best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off.
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English language