CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Implement and launch Node applications and web services
- Develop front-end applications using modern Frameworks
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solution
- Oversee and monitor server performance
- 2+ years of experience working with Frontend Frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, VueJs)
- Experience working with build Tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp)
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with GIT process and Linux
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day
- Knowledge of other backend language is a plus