CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working in partnership with a new company setting up in Cyprus who are currently searching for a Head of Engineering to lead and develop the technical team. This company is working within the online industry with a focus on the gaming sector. If you have experience in building and developing a team with a strong understanding of the following coding languages: Node JS, GoLang, Python, ReactJS, Java/Kotlin, Swift apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work hand in hand with the CTO
- Own and operate the engineering team
- Support with the recruitment of new developers
- Manage the delivery of the software roadmap
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Identify and flag major issues
- Get involved at code level from time to time to help educate the developers on best practices
- Expertise and experience in leading teams in delivering products in a high velocity environment
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record in architecting and implementing solutions with the DevOps methodology
- Experience in our technology stack
- Ideally previous experience in live video processing and content delivery applications
- Ideally previous experience in realtime chat applications
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.