CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A diverse global company in the marine transport sector delivering innovative and sustainable solutions in partnership with their customers are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Accounts Officer to join their Limassol team. The role will initially be on a temporary basis with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent role. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ proven accounting, ideally within the maritime sector. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, and are immediately available, then this Limassol based Senior Accounts position would be a great career move in joining a well-established company with a strong focus on business growth and excellence, and operations which span Australasia, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact for all Finance related queries.
- Provide monthly management reports.
- Support the operations more broadly on financial matters.
- Billing, book-keeping, budget preparation and control.
- Forecasting and management reporting to support business decisions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics.
- ACCA or ACA graduate or other equivalent, would be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years proven financial / accounting preferably in the shipping industry or related.
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting standards and practices (IFRS).
- Exposure to year-end processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX and advanced Excel.
- Very good command of Greek and English language, both writing and verbally.
- Strong ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise requirements to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including report writing.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build effective relationships.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and challenging environment.
- Capable to work under stress in emergency cases.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.