CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of Melco Resorts & Entertainment, a world leader in development and operations of casino gaming and entertainment casino resort facilities, GRS are seeking to recruit the Vice President of Human Resources. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who wants to work in a company that believes in the implementation of innovative products and services and is interested in attracting the best possible candidate.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment is a well-established international company that intends to offer the best entertainment experience that aims to appeal to a broad spectrum of customers and thereby become the leader of gaming industry in the region.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge where you can contribute to the effective management of Human Resources arising in respect of the Cyprus business, and have the necessary skills and experience, then the Vice President of Human Resources is an excellent career opportunity in Limassol.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide proactive HR business partnering services to functional leaders. Establish relationships with said functional leaders in order to achieve optimum solutions for human resources related initiatives which support the Company’s business objectives.
- Responsible for all functional disciplines of human resources and ensure that policies, practices, processes are in alignment with corporate guidelines when applicable, and comply with local jurisdictional laws, and the desired culture of quality, excellence and employer branding representative of Melco and its properties worldwide.
- Responsible for the HR budget and support the property to ensure their recruitment and labour matters are supported to ensure it meets the budgetary matters, working closely with the Head of the Property. Work closely with the Head of the Property and its business leaders to ensure the desired culture and programs are implemented. Assist in the formulation of compensation and benefits policies and procedures. Review and formulation of compensation packages to ensure both internal equity and external competitiveness and the ability to attract and retain high potential individuals.
- Implement the core corporate programs.
- Ensure the HR operations, administration, programs follow regulatory and internal governance guidelines.
- Oversee the annual salary review process, bonus payments communications and pay-out.
- Assist to facilitate staff mobility, international transfer matters based on company guidelines.
- Integral player in organization building, establishment, management and development of a strong workforce to ensure sustainability and business profitability.
- Ad hoc HR projects as and when required.
- University graduate in Human Resource Management or a relevant field but can in lieu have extensive professional related experience.
- Must be commercially oriented with ability to effectively understand and analyse numeric and analytical data.
- Experience in a related industry is preferred, but more important is the individual’s ability to transfer the core human resources discipline to a new industry. Large Hospitality/Gaming industries in luxury and high-quality environment is preferred.
- Pre-opening of large-scale resorts of over 2000 employees is highly desirable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as the Head of HR role in large, established MNC’s, with strong professional human resources discipline background.
- Mandatory is ability to speak, read and write, Greek. Must be fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints is essential as this is a fast-paced organization.
- Must be hands-on and not over delegate; conversely, be able to be strategic/ tactical.
- Excellent work ethics required with attention to details, accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Possess high level of integrity and confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.