CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established gaming company with offices in Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit an experienced Affiliate Manager. The successful candidate must have previous experience in an Affiliate Manager role, within the Gaming and/or Forex industry with an excellent command of English. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to grow and develop within a company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit new Affiliates, including business negotiation
- Develop and maintain existing relations through ongoing and intensive contact with Affiliates
- Being responsible for negotiation with new affiliates and closing agreements
- Being responsible for managing and analysing affiliates daily for better affiliate optimisation
- Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of data
- Stay up to date with financial market events, news and developments
- Learn your publishers “business objectives”, “business model” and thrive to maximise those objectives accordingly
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or any other relevant industry
- Fluent English, both verbal and written is a must
- Fluency in Russian will be considered as an advantage
- At least 3 years proven experience in an Affiliate role from the online trading industry
- Strong background and knowledge of the global affiliate marketing industry
- Strong people/ partnership management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excel- high level: analysing and editing data and report
- Strong analytical skills
- International travel to exhibitions and conferences
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and fun environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.