CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a leading Transportation Company, GRS are recruiting Drivers to join their team in Nicosia or Larnaca. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional and well-established company. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia/Larnaca based Bus Driver role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving on all the scheduled routes in the expected timeframe
- Collecting and checking ticket fares
- Ensuring passengers safety as they board / leave the bus and of other drivers while driving
- Follow the procedures and policies of the company
- Holder of a Valid Driving and a Professional Driving Licence
- Fluency in Greek and/or English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work under a shift schedule
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as advantage
- Friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call 99 739 255 for further information.