CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf our client a luxury building, in an outstanding location, servicing corporate and private users, GRS are recruiting an Office Administrator / Receptionist to join their team in Limassol. This is a flexible role for an energetic Administrator who will also provide the telephone answering service, a person who is efficient and able to take initiative to provide solid support to the building and property management. The person will interact with an international admin team. This position will suit a professional, focused and positive personality. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform day-to-day office administration duties, assist with various admin projects and responsible for people coordination as part of a global team.
- Maintaining property inventory and security and performing basic property bookkeeping including petty cash.
- Helping, reporting and resolving any property problems.
- Provide support for the management of the premises, including office supplies, maintenance of equipment, services and facilities, including all contracts related to premises management.
- Work away from office on property management matters.
- Provide support on the administrative and communication aspects of immobile and mobile properties, for the family and the offices worldwide and manage day-to-day affairs including bills, insurance, correspondence and mail outs.
- Keep and update database of contacts.
- Assist in coordinating office activities/meetings and events and ensure smooth office operation.
- Filing and scanning for various departments.
- Manage and coordinate external staff and relationships including cleaners, property agents, travel agents, hotels, and other service providers.
- Obtain quotations, corporate accounts and discounts.
- Secure timetable and entry, supervise tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and arrange for their payment from petty cash.
- Assisting in reception duties by rotation.
- Welcoming guests and facilitating the visitors to the building, maintaining the visitor record.
- Setting up conference and video calls, managing conference facilities, and conference room management.
- Consistent and efficient cooperation with the other departments such as HR, Accounting, IT, Legal (compliance).
- Assisting in HR Administration (for holidays, calendar entries for meetings, conference call set up).
- Arrange as required travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits by international staff, clients, and executives.
- Being aware of building, security, and parking arrangements.
- Assistance in preparation of marketing presentations, graphics and charts.
- Support and participation in conferences and corporate events.
- Maintain an office social calendar, organise regular outings and events for maintaining a fun, and supportive company culture and atmosphere.
- Conducting market research of products, suppliers, competitors.
- Maintaining document management system.
- General household and office shopping and errands. Preparation of CEOs household for arrival and looking after needs whilst away.
- Manage and coordinate corporate and personal gift purchases and ordering flowers.
- Travel as required to other office locations when needed.
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum of 2 years’ office administration experience.
- Strong computer and IT literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages (must be a competent typist, able to communicate via email, use a printer & scanner and have sound MS Office skills)
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional outlook and appearance
- Pleasant personality, honest, ethical, flexible with a good attitude
- Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently
- Driving Licence and own car to run errands such as post office / shopping for supplies, etc.
- Time Zone awareness
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, honest. reliable, tactful, discreet and flexible individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work and with understanding of service and support of very senior people
- Basic money handling and accounting, maintaining cash book, expenses PO generation, and invoice input for projects undertaken, in the company accounting system.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.