CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our Client, a newly growing Online Marketing company based in Paphos, with further international offices in South Africa, GRS are seeking to recruit a Back-Office Administrator. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year’s experience in a Back-Office role within the Forex/Financial Services or Online Marketing industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join an international company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Action all withdrawals requests received within the designated timeframe
- Monitor withdrawal requests and ensure all are approved, cancelled within the designated timeframe
- Assess and determine eligible withdrawal requests and cancel non-eligible requests
- Check purchases have successfully gone into the system
- Assist the sales team with transaction queries /errors
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Action queries regarding withdrawals internally and assist customer support
- Check KYC documents and necessary forms for wires
- Collate and process chargeback disputes across the various brands
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management
- Degree in Finance, Business Management, or any other relevant field
- At least 1 year’s experience in a Back-Office role within the Financial Services/Forex industry
- Fluency in English is a must
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Must be adaptable & learn quickly
- Able to multitask & show initiative
- Must have at least strong excel skills
- 20 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses
- Ongoing training and development
- Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.