CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our Client, a newly growing Online Marketing company based in Paphos, with further international offices in South Africa, GRS are seeking to recruit a Compliance KYC Administrator. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year’s experience in a Compliance or Customer Support role within the Forex/Financial Services or Online Marketing industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join an international company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the due diligence on new Clients, documentation review and verification of received documentation and make an analytical risk assessment for all Clients
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness
- Investigate high risk clients and report where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtain all necessary documentation to complete the client file
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal parties to obtain KYC documents
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC/AML Compliance Officer
- Make recommendations that will improve compliance within the company
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management
- Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management, or any other relevant field
- At least 1 year’s experience in a Compliance, KYC or Fraud role within the Financial Services/Forex industry
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong English writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Functional knowledge & understanding of KYC protocols
- Professional approach to successfully interaction with senior management/ colleagues
- Technical competency and expertise: Excel
- Attention to detail
- 20 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses
- Ongoing training and development
- Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.