CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
EuropeFX is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper - Accountant to join our Accounting Department in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months of bookkeeping/accountancy experience, be fluent in Greek and English and be proficient with accounting software (like SAP Business One).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily bookkeeping
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all the bookkeeping transactions
- Bank/Debtors/Creditors Reconciliations.
- Maintenance of cash book, including daily reconciliation of the bank accounts and internal control of payments
- Enter data; maintain records, reports and financial statements
Ideal Candidate profile
- A years’ experience in accounting department
- Accounting Qualifications needed – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of accounting software ideally SAP Business One
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Knowledge of PSP reports will be an advantage
- Trustworthy, persuasive and self -motivated
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Future – growth-oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with JB-49 into the subject line.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.