CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A Real Estate Investment company creating exclusive residential and commercial projects, are working with GRS to recruit a Property Sales Assistant to join their Limassol Real Estate division. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ Real Estate sales experience. The team are industry experts and highly professional offering a highly competitive salary package plus full BUPA medical insurance. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Property Sales Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the company’s properties and services via various platforms
- Monitor and manage leads from various sources
- Formalise and monitor relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ensure follow through with all prospective clients
- Follow up and organize client data and build the company’s client base
- Abide by compliance and GDPR principles
- Assist with making applications for the passport scheme
- Remain knowledgeable about the real estate market and best practices
- Degree in Real Estate, Business administration or similar
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, excellent use of internet and google analytics
- Fluent English, with Greek and Russian being an advantage
- No work permit requirements
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.