CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An Innovative Service Provider specialised in offering tailor-made solutions to the iGaming industry, is seeking to hire a Verification Officer. Based in their newly established Limassol offices, the successful candidate must be fluent in English and flexible to work shifts to verify player accounts details; investigate and mitigate fraud while supporting the fraud and payment agents in their daily tasks. If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to work within a dynamic and professional environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Request KYC information.
- Review and crosscheck requested documents against registered details.
- Fill various daily/weekly or monthly reports as requested.
- Monitor, approve or reject account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
- Initiate and support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department.
- Review and report valuable updates of competitor sites.
- Fluency in English at a professional level
- Ability to keep a good eye for details while working fast.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve.
- Ability to stay focused and work efficiently individually or as part of the team.
- Flexibility to work shifts (5 days a week, any day from Monday to Sunday, Working hours 9:00-18:00).
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including Sport, Gym or any other fitness membership allowance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.