CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus. License 272
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Real Estate Sales Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The right candidate will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of leads and intermediaries and the timely execution of asset disposals complementing the Sales team based in Nicosia.
- Manages the sources of sales leads received directly or through intermediaries and registers those in the CRM system.
- Receives direct leads/enquiries (calls, web request, etc.) and provides initial information to potential buyers.
- Determines potential buyers’ needs and allocates sales enquires to the respective sales agent.
- Implements follow up leads procedure as per Company’s Policy.
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Team, completing the offer approval process including the offer assessment, memo preparation and submission.
- Prepares various weekly reports on Sales, as required by Management.
- Liaise with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information requested.
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in the CRM system.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role in real estate or another related sector.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Highly effective communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and strong reporting skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.